Today I worked out twice a day for the second time this week and I’m loving it!
I’m feeling incredible good and having so much fun working out all day.
1. Snatch Skills - 5 sets of 5 Squat Snatches, TnG, OTM at 60%
Was spending a good chunk of time on some skill transfer exercises with the empty bar before I started, just to get more out of this.
2. Clean and Jerk Skills - 5 sets of Low Hang Squat Clean + 1 1/2 Front Squat and Jerk
225lbs through out all sets.
3. Squats - 4 sets of 7 High Bar Back Squats
Wanted to get them done as fast as possible, because I had no breakfast and was hungry as hell - 245lbs, across.
1. Gymnastic Skills - on the minute for 12 minutes
Odd: 4 Muscle Ups
Even: 12 Pistols
2. Metcon - "Tabata Something Else"
8 round of max reps
Pull up - 71
Push up - 95
Sit up - 139
Squat - 125
total of 430 reps
At this point I want to thank all my amazing friends for the great support and motivation!